• Free initial telephone consultation and meeting to discuss your ideas and requirements, followed by written quotation.
Assessment of existing building
• Measured Survey (condition and structural survey if required)
• Preparation of drawings of existing building
Preliminary proposals for client’s consideration
• Preparation of drawings to give traditional or contemporary creative design options before finalisation of application drawings for your Local Authority Planning Department if required.
• Preparation of budget estimates
Finalisation of drawings and documents for Local Authority planning application
• Outline and Full planning applications and representation as your agent for the duration of applications.
• Design and Access Statements
• Liaison with specialist consultants and structural engineers where necessary
• Preparation of detailed constructional drawings and specifications
• Preparation of Full Building Regulations application to your Local Authority and representation as your agent for the duration of the process
Advice and Guidance on :-
• Local Authority Planning and Building Regulation requirements
• Programmes and timescales and the application process
• Permitted Development Rights
• Certificates of Lawful Development
• Party Wall Act 1996
Additional Services if required:-
• Securing of quotations from specialist consultants, structural engineers and building contractors
• Tendering and preparation of contracts with Building Contractors. Site visits and guidance to you and your builder during construction
• Preparation of Certificates if required by your lender for the funding of your project.